четверг, 4 декабря 2014 г.

Shelli-sex-on- the-beach

chicas de sexo en Madrid
I just love everything about beaches.  Its cool sea breezes clear sunshine, beautiful sand and watching families or couples hanging out together gives me a mental piece. Another thing I really like about beaches is hot guys.  Russian beaches are perfect place to see hot bodies of both sexes. In fact, you can see some couples making out in beaches too.
Seeing couples making love, I really wished that somebody loves me too on beach.  And one day lady luck shines on me. The opportunity comes in form of English Businessman who was as crazy about beaches as I am.  He had come to Russia on a business trip and was looking for a beautiful girl to accompany him on the famous Russian beaches. He found my profile interesting and booked my service so that I can guide him to famous Russian beaches.
We went to Beach club, one of well known beaches near Moscow.  On arrival, we had a lunch, and then we hit the beach. We had lot of fun on beach. We swam opposite waves and really enjoyed when waves throw us on shores. We participated in basket ball games, did snorkeling  and finally rested on beach to take a sunbath. 






Once, I sat down for sunbathing, he stared at my hot body. I smiled the way he looked at me. The guy told me that he wanted to apply oil over my body. I told him that for whole day, my body was at his service. Taking positive signals from me, the guy went ahead and applied oil all over my body. He started from my smooth legs, moved to stomach and finally moved his firm hands on my beautiful face, especially on my lips.  I was sexually aroused and told him clearly, now it was my turn. He followed me obediently. He just lie down on bench while my smooth hands moved over his strong chests, broad shoulders, long arms and most importantly inside his underwear. He jumped with excitement when my hands  touched his organ. I started playing with it, shaking it well with my hand . Soon, he ejaculated in my hand.  I laughed to see an embarrassed look on his face. He told me to look for a secluded corner where both of us can make out without anyone seeing or interfering us. Luckily, it was a week day; hence beach was not so crowded.  Soon, we found a corner on beach where we could easily make out. Finding a secure place, both of us get down to business. He lay me down on ground and started giving me deep passionate kisses on my lips. While giving me soft kisses, he removed my bikini. I also removed his underwear and started playing with his cock.  From lips, he moved to all over my body. I closed my eyes when he kissed my neck, breasts and stomach.

Suddenly, he turned me upside down with my back being in upward position. He run his smooth hands on my back for some minutes and then start kissing it feverishly. He spread my legs and inserted his cock inside my vagina. I started sweating with excitement when he rotated his cock inside my vagina. Soon, he cummed inside my body and I also had an orgasm. 
After satisfying ourselves physically, we lay down together on beach for at least 15 minutes. Then, we went back to hotel where both of us had lunch and moved back to our normal life.
It was my best beach activity till date and I still fondly remember that experience.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий